Monday, November 7, 2011

{mojo monday} #214

Now that my blog is up and functioning, I am excited to participate in some crafting challenges again!  My first crafting love was friendship bracelets with scrapbooking/papercrafting coming in as a strong second.  Although I do more decor projects than papercrafting at this season of life, I will always love creating with paper. mojo monday is a website devoted to posting challenge card sketches each Monday and offering the opportunity to link up your card for others to view and be inspired.  They also offer prizes during the first challenge of each month; which happens to be this week! 


Today's sketch


My interpretation:



close up

Although  many are starting to make Christmas holiday cards, my heart still belongs to fall and the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.  Autumn blessings was very fun to make.  The printed paper is actually from the Target dollar bin and all of the solid colors are from the Core'dination line.  The brown leaves under the owl were cut on the Cricut using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. The tree and owl were designed and hand-cut by yours truely.  The tree was also machine sewn.  Hope you enjoy the card!  Many blessings to you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love this card!! I like how you replaced the ribbon for the tree. Great job on the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and adorable card!! Welcome to blogging! I love your header. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...