Wednesday, November 16, 2011

day sixteen


Today I give thanks to God for:
technology

Technology is unbelievable and I am amazed at the knowledge God has blessed individuals with to create and improve the features of technology.  I am thankful for my television and dvr.  I am thankful for my alarm clock which wakes me every morning. I am thankful for my cell phone which gives me the opportunity to talk to friends and family as well as text them.  I am thankful for my  laptop that allows me to do work, store photos, explore the world wide web to be inspired and educated, to Skype with my long-distance family, listen to music and communicate with individuals in my life. I am thankful for our itouch which provides music, Internet, calendar, games and other applications.  I am thankful for my camera which allows me to capture moments in time and have a visual document to cherish. I am thankful for my video camera which allows me to replay special moments in my life.  I am thankful for my GPS which helps me locate places and arrive at my destination in the quickest route. I am thankful for my baby video monitor that allows me to see and hear my little love while he is in his crib.  Even though I might not have the latest and greatest version of certain technology items, my life has been enriched because of their capabilities and I give thanks.  I wonder what will be introduced next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...