Sunday, November 13, 2011

day thirteen


Today I give thanks to God for:
the one my soul loves

There are so many things that have crossed my mind to write about my amazing husband. I will try to just highlight a few.  I love to watch him greet our son and the joy that fills both of their faces.  I love that he is pursing his dream even though it has meant years upon years of education and training...he will one day be a surgeon.  I love being silly with him...we might never grow up! I love that he is passionate about people and caring for their needs.  I love that whenever he enters a room or I see him from a distance, my heart still skips a beat.  I love that music speaks to his soul and he shares it through humming, singing or his famous lip trumpet. I do not love that he can read my mind and knows just when I need to talk, cry or laugh. I treasure the time that we get to spend together especially since it has been very minimal lately. I love that when I put my head on his shoulder, it feels like the 'perfect fit.'  Husband, you will always be known as my 'love' and I am so blessed that God made me for you, and you for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...