Thursday, November 3, 2011

day three

Today I give thanks to God for:
the beauty of a sleeping child


When you have a baby, one of the most common questions you are asked is, "Do they sleep through the night?" I think every mother is hopeful that they will get to answer that confidently with a "Yes!" but sometimes the journey to that point is a lengthy one. The first few months were a whirlwind for my little love and me. When he turned 3months, I initiated a bedtime routine and we haven't looked back since! As the months have passed, he has gradually slept longer and longer. I am so blessed since about 6month old, my little love sleeps between 10 and 12 hours a night. It is like a little piece of heaven for this momma. It gives me time to take care of household chores, craft, blog and just have a moment for me! I always say "God knows what you can handle" and a sleeping child is just what I need. And of course, they look so angelic when they are sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...