Friday, November 4, 2011

day four


Today I give thanks to God for:
the Botsford Advocate organization


 Being the spouse to a surgical resident is quite the experience.  No matter how many stories you hear, until you are in the trenches, you'll never exactly understand the journey. This can be said for many experiences in life but it is especially true for me these past 4 years.  The Botsford Advocate organization has been such a blessing and truly a saving grace to me.  The organization is created as a support network for the resident spouses and significant others and an organization that promotes osteopathic medicine as well as participate in events to better our community.  This year I am serving as the Vice President. Each month we have specific events that are funded through the hospital that range for events just for the ladies, events for families and just for couples.  While participating in this organization, I have been introduced to some wonderful woman who have become my dear friends.  I am so blessed that while my husband is working, I have a group of woman who can relate to what I am enduring as a wife and mother and love me for who I am.  We arrange crafting dates, share meals, babysit for one another, and just support each other as true friends should! 

I would like to take this time to say a special thank you to Lindsay, Amber and Vanessa...my life is richer with you as my friend.  Thank you for sharing this journey with me. God knew I needed woman like you in my life and I give thanks for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...