Tuesday, November 1, 2011

my thankful heart series

Happy November! Today kicks off my November series: my thankful heart. As we approach Thanksgiving, I want to be intentional on counting my blessings and giving thanks to God for the work he is doing in my life; the people, places, things and moments that make this life worth living. Each day, I will document something I am thankful and possible post a corresponding photo. Please consider joining me in giving thanks for the multitude of blessings God has granted you.



Today I give thanks to God for:
the sunshine that warmed my face on this cool day.


The temperatures of summer are indeed my favorite as I am general cold so the warmth of summer just delights my soul. I was blessed last fall and winter to be with child and had the benefit of being an incubator for my little love and was rarely cold. Well, I can tell you that did not last after giving birth to him. The recent change of seasons already has me chilled and I honestly am dreading the cold dreadful temperatures of winter. Today I had to add an extra layer to go on a walk with little love and the dog. While we were out, the sun appeared and brought a warmth and glow that made me smile and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...