Tuesday, November 15, 2011

day fifteen


Today I give thanks to God for:
my twin sister, Emily

Emily, you are my 'wombmate' and the bestest sister and friend I could ever wish for.  God created something amazing when he created twins. You understand me like no one else.  You can read my mind.  You can make me laugh until I cry.  You encourage me to be a better person. You are dedicated to and an advocate for educating young beings. You always help me bring focus back to God. You can make me so mad I want to scream.  You have stood by me through every storm.  You are my 'chick-flick' movie companion.  You are the one who has traveled the most to visit me.  You have helped celebrate every milestone I have accomplished.  You are known as 'auntie' to my little love. You are the one I can do heavy damage with in retail therapy. You support my dreams.  You make me think outside the box.  You laugh at me when I am silly & do random things. You are the one that I look to for advice.  You have no idea how incredibly blessed I am that God choose me to be your twin.  You are an amazing, talented, dedicated, sincere, fun-loving woman that I get to call my sister.  I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...