Wednesday, November 9, 2011

day nine


Today I give thanks to God for:
my precious son

I wish there were more words to describe the amazing blessing it is to be a mother. My little love is truely an answer to my prayers.  My little love makes life worth living.  He entered the world at 37weeks via c-section following induction due to his healthy size of 9 pounds 5 ounces.  He has stolen my heart and will always be my 'little love.'  He is such a happy boy and radiates joy.  His smile is contagious and his dimples will melt your heart.  He is a content baby who is adaptable yet flourishes with a structured schedule. He eats well, sleeps great and is very social. I love getting him from his crib and observing the happiness he demonstrates when he sees me.  I love snuggling him close.  I love making him smile and laugh. I love watching him discover  new things.  I love watching him twist and twirl items in his hand.  I love watching him play. I love being home with him to experience his development.  Today little love is 8 months old and I can't believe he is already so big.  Each stage has been so fun and am excited for the future.  I love that God answered my prayers and blessed me with my little love.  My heart overflows with thanks. Thank you, God, for knowing exactly what I can handle in this season of life...an angel baby...my little love.

1 comment:

  1. He really is the sweetest and happiest baby. He's proof of what an amazing mother you are. We just adore him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...