Wednesday, November 23, 2011

day twenty-two


Today I give thanks to God for:
my gift of creativity

It brings joy to my heart to use my gift of creativitity.  I love creating!  My passion for creating began as a young child and has intensified throughout my life. I have dabbled into a lot of areas of crafting including home decor, papercrafting, sewing, drawing, teaching art in the classroom, etc.  God has blessed me with the opportunity to use my passion to bless others through teaching, sharing ideas, and creating items with and for others.  Through a decoration for my home, a scrapbook of memories, or a collection of jewelry, I try to embed each item with love making it a unique and special creation.  My newest endevor is the creation of this blog to share my thoughts and ideas as well as promote my new esty store.  Please consider supporting my passion and share my resources with your family and friends.  Thank you for supporting my love of creativity!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...