Thursday, November 1, 2012

my thankful heart series - 2012

Happy November! Today kicks off my November series: my thankful heart. As we approach Thanksgiving, I want to be intentional on counting my blessings and giving thanks to God for the work he is doing in my life; the people, places, things and moments that make this life worth living. Each day, I will document something I am thankful and possible post a corresponding photo. Please consider joining me in giving thanks for the multitude of blessings God has granted you.

I love focusing on the blessings we have been granted.  I began this series last year {2011} as I launched my blog and I love that the foundation began as a documentation of things to be thankful for.  My intent was to create a new banner for the series this year but due to the recent computer issues, I do not have a program accessible to create something new. I decided that will not limit my documentation...so without further delay...I introduce to you My Thankful Heart Series November 2012!!



 Today I give thanks to God for:
the MOPS ministry at NorthRidge Church.  

It brings peace to my heart to learn that I am not alone in the journey of motherhood.  Knowing that I am accepted, cared for and respected despite my faults refreshes my soul.  Thanking God for the women that are involved in the ministry as a member of leadership or a participant.  God has called each of us there for a reason and I give thanks for the resources and individuals that have blessed my life due to my involvement.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...