Thursday, November 8, 2012

{gift giving} girlie necklace onesie

In true spirit of celebrating my creativity, I would like to show you the gift I quickly made during nap time today for a birthday party tonight! {woah, talk about last minute! But if you know me well, my best work is done in the 11th hour...}  The party we attended was to celebrate the 1st birthday of husband's co-worker's daughter.  The theme was princess and included cute decorations, theme-related games and of course a tiara cake! We had fun at the party and enjoyed the opportunity to celebrate the life of Aleha.





Of course every gift needs a corresponding card!  I made the 1 card with some scrap card stock and cut a "1" using my Cricut.  I then added some baker's twine and called it complete!  This was definitely a "less is more" project. Today was my first attempt at creating a girlie necklace onesie.  I think it turned out so adorable!  I wish I could see darling Aleha when she wears it!  I heat transferred black fabric circles and then adhered a magenta fabric flower I made.  I just love all the cuteness!  There is a reason God gave me a boy...as I would blow the budget quickly on clothing and accessories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...