Monday, November 26, 2012

give thanks...always

The Thanksgiving holiday season quickly becomes a memory as people race into the Christmas spirit following before their turkey meal.  I dislike that the spirit of thanksgiving can easily be characterized and associated with the month of November.  So, as an every day reminder, I decided to include the phrase "give thanks always" on a piece of pottery I painted at a moms night out a few months ago.  As my blog series "my thankful heart" comes to an end, may we be challenged to give thanks always; in every month, season, day, year and moment.




I painted the pottery piece yellow and then free handed the embellishment and 'give thanks always'.  The swirl design above and below the embellishment was a stamp available at the pottery location, Bees Knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...