Friday, November 16, 2012

my thankful heart - day #15

 

 Today I give thanks to God for:
my daddy


Happy birthday to my daddy!  I will never be too old to be "daddy's baby girl"!  I am so thankful for the life of my father and the support he provides to me personally and to our family.  We truly learned the value of life following the car accident of a drunk driver and my father back when I was in the fourth grade.  It has been an experience that has changed our family and my father's quality of life.  My daddy is one of my everyday heroes; enduring pain and suffering silently on a daily basis while holding onto the hope of our future and the joy and mercy that comes with each new day.  I love you daddy and know that God is still writing your life story and using you to inspire others!

I saw this on Pinterest and it reminded me of my father's life journey:

God is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...