Thursday, November 8, 2012

my thankful heart - day #8


Today I give thanks to God for:
my gift of creativity

It brings joy to my heart to use my gift of creativity. I love creating!  My passion for creating began as a young child.  I can still remember one of the first stamp sets I received for Christmas from my Aunt Marcia.  My passion for creating has intensified throughout my life. Crafting is my outlet to reduce stress, do something valuable, and spread joy through my creations. I have dabbed into a lot of areas of crafting including home decor, paper-crafting, sewing, drawing, implementing art in the classroom when I was employed as a Kindergarten teacher, jewelry making, stamping, etc.  God continues to grant me opportunities to use my passion to bless others through teaching classes, sharing ideas, and creating items for other individuals.  In the process of creating, either a decoration for my home, a scrapbook of memories, or a collection of jewelry, I try to embed each item with love; making it a unique and special creation.  In the last two years, my newest endeavors include the creation of this blog to share and document ideas as well as selling my creations on etsy.com.  It is so rewarding to use my talents to inspire others.  Thanking God for my creative mind and blessing my hands to create beautiful work.  Please consider supporting my passion and sharing my resources with your family and friends.  Thank you for supporting my love of creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...