Friday, November 9, 2012

my thankful heart - day #9


Today I give thanks to God for:
my son


Today my little love is 20months old! Unbelievable!  I am so thankful that God choose me to be the momma of this handsome little man!  The journey of motherhood/parenthood has really been a time of learning and growth.  I have become more aware of the way God is in every detail of our lives.  There are so many life events and milestones that have occurred in our little love's life and I am just so thankful that the Lord has seen us through each one and will continue to do so.  I am thankful for the safe delivery of our little (big) love who was born via c-section at 37wks due to his size of 9lbs5oz.  I am thankful for God's healing hand in the journey of little love's heart murmur.  I am thankful that my little love sleeps well.  I am thankful that my little love is a fantastic eater!  I have yet to find something he won't eat!  I am thankful for the precious smile that highlights my son's face the majority of the day. I am thankful for my little love's sweet spirit.  I am thankful for the special bedtime routine of singing and cuddles every night.  I am thankful that I have the opportunity to stay home with my little love and experience his daily growth and learning.  I am thankful that my little love is a momma's boy and makes me feel so special on a daily basis!  Man, I love that boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...