Wednesday, April 24, 2013

{MWW} Chicken Ranch Tacos

Oh, what a miserable morning in Michigan! I am thankful that all this rain means green grass and growth of God's beautiful creation!  Now if I can just keep that focus throughout this gloomy wet day as I truly am looking forward to viewing gorgeous colorful flowers in the near future!
Today I am sharing a recipe for Chicken Ranch Tacos.  I am not sure about you but my family could eat tacos every night of the week and be happy.  I am always looking for a new and easy way to change up the recipe and still keep those tummies satisfied. Corey, author of family fresh meals, states:  "This recipe really should be called Cool Ranch Crockpot Chicken Tostadas, Tacos, Burritos, Nachos, etc … You can add this yummy shredded chicken to just about anything." And I must agree!  The chicken does taste yummy and is a perfect component to many meals! You'll be thrilled to place a few ingredients into your crock pot and return to serve up something delicious!


Photo I pinned on Pinterest:
My not so exciting in comparison photo:

The original post for this recipe can be found here
or read below for my tutorial and commentary!
 
Chicken Ranch Tacos

Ingredients: 
4 chicken breast (about 1 1/2 lbs)
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 packet of dry ranch dressing seasoning
14 ounces of chicken broth
  

Directions:
 Mix taco seasoning, dry ranch dressing seasoning and chicken broth in crock pot

Add chicken breasts

Cook on low for 5 hours


 
Shred chicken

Cook on low for another 30 minutes to allow chicken to absorb flavoring

 
Serve chicken with your favorite toppings
Enjoy!
Use leftovers in another creation tomorrow or freeze
for use in the future.  The possibilities are endless!

Thank you for reading today's post!  Please consider leaving some lovin' in the comments.
I'm off to put away some laundry while my little love is napping.  Thrilling, I know but someone has to do it!  Have a great afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...