Tuesday, April 23, 2013

{etsy} Mickey Mouse tie shirts

M - I - C - K - E - Y        M - O - U - S - E !!!


My friend Brooke has always been a supporter of my creative endeavors especially the children's clothing featured in my etsy store.  She came to me last month asking if I could create Mickey Mouse tie shirts for her two handsome boys.  I of course was thrilled to go shopping and look at all of the license prints available in cotton fabric.  To my surprise, there were quite a few Mickey Mouse prints available although most of them I would consider their look 'vintage' Mickey.  I was pleased to find the fabric featured above in the photos.  It coordinated so well with the navy shirts!  Come to find out, the shirts were such a hit that the handsome little boys and their daddy all have matching tie shirts now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...