Monday, April 22, 2013

{Monday Motivation} do not be discouraged

http://estherboutique.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/222787512787393199_qroohsdx_c.jpg 


We are in the midst of planning for some big life changes for our family and quite honestly, I have been overwhelmed.  There are joys and sorrows that come with my husband completing residency.  We are definitely moving into a season where "the best is yet to come" but that includes leaving the comfort of our apartment where we have lived for 5 years, saying good-bye to dear friends, leaving our church which we love so much and an area of Michigan that has become our home. God has been so faithful and in my heart I praise Him for the ways he has provided for me and my family.  But then there is my head where fears and discouragement try to sneak in and steal my joy and anticipation for what God has in store.  So today and in the days to come, I want to be strong, not discouraged and know that God has gone before me and my family preparing something beautiful and He will be with us every step of this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...