Monday, April 1, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID35549/images/ss_101518973.jpg

I am so loving this door decor!  Is that not the cutest and perfect for the month of April!?
Although, Mother Nature pulled a nice April Fools joke and there were snow remnants out on our lawn and car this morning...so funny...not! We just chalk it up to the joys of living in Michigan!  Hanging this cute umbrella and flower decor on our door would definitely bring sunshine and joy in our home; even with temperatures in the 40s!  I am adding umbrella, tulips, moss, ribbon and eggs to my shopping list -stay tuned for an update documenting my creation inspired by the photo above!  Happy April!

1 comment:

  1. I love this, too! I have an umbrella that is no longer uh, rain-worthy, too, but sadly it isn't this style so it can't be retired for this adorable decor. Rats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...