Monday, April 15, 2013

{gift giving} wall hanging

Sending a special birthday shout-out to my dear friend Jade today!! Happy birthday! Jade and her family are our best friends here in Michigan. We met at a church event about four months after we moved here and it is a blessing to call them friends.  Jade has stood by my side in the past 5 years providing encouragement, love, laughter, advice as we have pursued to strengthen our relationship with God, family and friend and each other.
In this post, I am featuring a special wall hanging that I created as a gift for Jade a few years ago for her birthday.  I love to celebrate birthdays and encourage time to really evaluate who we are as individuals and the roles that we play in the lives of others.  This wall hanging captures the roles of Jade.


 All letters and words were cut using my Cricut and mounted on black cardstock.  The letters a and e in the word Jade have foam squares under them to create dimension. I added a loop of ribbon between the pieces of green and black cardstock for hanging purposes. And ta-da, my special wall hanging is complete!  Can you guess Jade's favorite color?

    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...