Tuesday, May 7, 2013

like woah!

Happy May 7th! I figure sporadic non-traditional greetings are better than none! You were probably expecting to hear from me sooner this month, but honestly it has been a bit crazy the last week or so in our house.  We have entered into the whirlwind of husband completing residency, signing job contracts and house-hunting all in the middle of the seasons changing and wanting to be outside every waking moment with my boy enjoying the sunshine!  Not to mention wanting to cross items off our bucket list as we realize in less than two months this will no longer be our 'home'!

In the midst of it all, God continues to show Himself in the details!  Proverbs 31:25 is my current inspiration and truth that I am clinging to in these months of transition.  Please keep me and my family in your thoughts as we prepare for the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...