Wednesday, August 1, 2012

{MWW} Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Smores


Pinned Image

Who doesn't love a gooey-ooey sticky melted chocolate messy smore?!  I actually know a few people who don't like them and I think they are crazy!  Did you know there are even places {like the east coast} where some people have never even heard of a 'smore'!  True story. When I went sailing off of the coast of Connecticut 3 of our crew members had never even heard of them. Needless to say the next time we stopped on mainland, we went to the general store and bought the supplies and made the crew members taste a smore. 
If you haven't gathered by now, I LOVE smores. I will make them using the stove top, a grill or over an open fire pit. Today I want to share a new way to make them with you! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Enough said!  I am so excited to make these in a few weeks on family vacation!

Toast 2 large marshmallows to your liking.  {I prefer toasty brown}
Place marshmallows on top of 1 graham cracker square
Add a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup on top of marshmallows
Finish with a graham cracker square on top of peanut butter cup
Enjoy the gooey-ooey peanut butter chocolate marshmallow goodness!

Photo and recipe found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...