Monday, August 6, 2012



Monday Motivation

 In the journey of raising a child, we experience a roller coaster of emotions: joy, anger, sorrow, fear, anxiety, happiness, frustration, laughter, etc.  Raising a child is no easy task and we must always keep things in perspective while we are spending hours feeding, cleaning, repeating while we build character and instill values in our children.  It is easy for me {and maybe you} to have a love tank that is running on low.  I need to be encouraged and valued to know that my efforts in staying at home and raising our child are going making impact for the future.  Some days are full of joy and some days are just not.  However, I desire for days of fun, joy and minimal negativity.  To keep my mind and heart focused on raising up children of the Lord, I like to read, pray and rely on encouraging words/poems/scripture to fill my love tank.  Below is a piece I found via Pinterest that I wanted to share for a little "Monday Motivation".


Pinned Image





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...