Thursday, August 16, 2012

lovin' from my boy


8.16.2012

Hugs, kisses and snuggles are not as frequent anymore from our active toddler.  However, there is a sacred time that occurs moments before our Little Love is placed in his crib at nap and bedtime that always warm my heart.  We hold our Little Love in our arms and sing a special version of "Jesus Love You" and then a verse that I wrote the words to as a prayer for our Little Love. The sacred time occurs when Little Love snuggles his head in your neck/shoulder while you sing and he snuggles in.  It doesn't last a long time, but you wish time would stand still as you want it to last forever. 
Today I am so thankful for that special lovin' from my boy...it makes a momma's heart overflow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...