Sunday, October 21, 2012

favorite cookies

My little love has recently demonstrated a joy in the kitchen and wants to help
momma cook and bake.  I must make him his own little man apron!

It was a rainy fall day here in Michigan on Friday; perfect for staying inside and baking!  My husband has been begging requesting me to make his favorite pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies the last few weeks.  Then, I had a friend from MOPS contact me for the recipe as I shared the cookies with my table last year.  And so I started to feel the need to make the scrumptious cookies...I just knew that once they were mixed up in our home they were going to be a great temptation to eat them all...quickly! I finally gave in and little love and I spent the morning in the kitchen measuring, stirring, taste testing and baking cookies!  They are by far the best pumpkin cookies we have ever enjoyed and are loved year-round in our home!  If you want the recipe, you can click on the link to my blog post: Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies published last fall.  I'll admit that a large portion of the dough never even has the opportunity to make it into the stove as it is enjoyed by the spoonful right from the bowl in the fridge.  I told you they are a huge temptation...but oh, so good!

Don't they look amazingly delicious??  They are!  Go print the recipe and try them as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...