Monday, October 8, 2012

{Monday Motivation} want / have



Pinned Image




It is so easy to want more in life.
My personal struggle is being content with what I have...shelter, food, clothing.
I am in a Bible study that is reading from the book of Matthew - specifically the Sermon on the Mount.  The study book, Mocha on the Mount, defines a materially wealthy person as one who possesses a change of clothing and food for the next meal before having to earn it first.  May I remember that the things I have been given are a blessing and the things I want are more than likely just that...wants...not needs. I must remember I am materially wealthy and the things I already have should meet my current needs.  I am blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...