Today I am launching a new post series Tuesday's 10. This post series will include listings of 10. Possibly a top ten list, ten photos, ten ideas, ten thoughts on a topic, etc. I am excited to use this post to share my life and interests and I hope you enjoy reading my collections of 10!
10 Places we visited in the month of July
1. South Pier in South Haven, Michigan
2. Oval Beach in Saugatuck, Michigan
3. Grand Rapids Children's Museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan
4. Binder Zoo in Battle Creek, Michigan
5. Air Zoo in Kalamazoo, Michigan
6. Craig's Cruisers Family Fun Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan
7. Sherman's Ice Cream in South Haven, Michigan
8. Brookside Farms home of Fritz's Blueberries in Otsego, Michigan
9. Clementine's in South Haven, Michigan
10. Music in the Park
We were blessed to have the month of July devoted to family time! We were able to take many day trips as a 'staycation' and enjoy the beauty of our state and visit some attractions as well! It was a wonderful month of memories! What are some of your highlight events from July?