Friday, August 16, 2013

{find out Friday}

Happy Friday!

This week of blog post titles has definitely confirmed my like for alliterations! It makes things more fun with there is an appealing and catchy title.

Today begins a new blog post series find out Friday which will feature interesting facts and information I have acquired or pose a question that needs an answer or solution.

Have you ever made cupcakes or muffins using paper liners?  When you peel away the liner to prepare the treat for consuming, does the bottom stick to the liner?  Little love and I made blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning and experienced this disappointment. Unfortunately, it is not the first time it has occurred. It makes me frustrated knowing that part of my treat is stuck and hard to release from the liner; basically unable to be enjoyed.  

So this is what I need to find out:  
how do you bake a muffin or cupcake without having the bottom stick to the liner?

Please leave a comment and let me know your solution.  I will also be researching a response and share my findings in a future post.

Wishing you a fabulous sun-filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...