Monday, August 19, 2013

{must make it Monday!}


Happy Monday!

I hope that you had a fun-filled weekend.  I know my Illinois teacher friends were busy trying to embrace those last few days of summer before reporting back to school today.  Here in Michigan it is a state law that school can not begin before Labor Day so the kids have two weeks left of summer vacation to complete those bucket list items!  
Our weekend included a family friend completing electrical work at our house on Saturday and a trip to the John Ball Zoo in Grand Rapids, Michigan yesterday.  We had a great time and I will be sharing more of our adventures soon!

My main focus today is to complete my to-do list and my must make it list for the baby shower I am hosting for my sister-in-law at the end of the month.  I am just thrilled for this baby blessing to arrive in September and consider it pure joy to host a baby shower to celebrate her debut.   God knew in my season of life that my first born needed to be a boy and the proof is easy to recognize when you observe my shopping behaviors for my future niece! Oh ribbons, bows and cuteness galore!

The first decor items on the must make it list for the baby shower are these super easy, super adorable tissue paper pom poms using this tutorial.  I just love them!
 

There are more tasks that need my attention than I realized so I need to get shopping...and creating!  Do you have any must make it tasks on your to-do list today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...