Thursday, August 22, 2013

{happy thoughts Thursday}

Recognizing that in which I am blessed helps me to overcome the miss-truths that linger in my head and heart.  There is a lot to be celebrated if we stop and truly look for good.

{Happy Thoughts}

- my yellow chevron bag arrived in the mail on Monday and I love it
- my mother celebrated her birthday Tuesday
- yesterday I got to Skype with my sister-in-law
- last night we went fishing and I got to meet a fellow co-worker of husband and his family
- this weekend we are hosting dear friends in our new house
- the county fair is just over a week away
- in the next month there will be a new baby born into the family

http://randigfine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/affirmation176.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...