Monday, September 10, 2012

remembering day #2 of vacation 'Up North'

When returning from traveling and vacations, we quickly get forced back into our daily schedules and often vacation seems like a distant dream.  I have committed to keeping our memories and the beauty we experienced at the forefront of our minds so that we can reflect on God's beauty and opportunity we had to share life together with our family for 5 days. Vacations are far and few for us so we must hold onto our precious memories!
Yesterday I posted a few photos from our first day at Glen Lake and will continue to post photos here on the blog as a reminder to me as well an the opportunity to share our adventures with you!

A peaceful morning with my husband by the lake

Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park

My fun 'in-law' family!

Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park
Scenic Tour - Lake Michigan look-out

Mini-putt and go-carts at Pirate's Cove of Traverse City

Ice cream treat on the way back to lake house from Traverse City 

My second dessert - a smore with perfectly brown roasted marshmallows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...