Wednesday, September 26, 2012

{etsy} burp clothes

A dear friend of mine contacted me this week to see if I would be willing to make her some burp clothes to give as a gift to a family member.  I made them today during nap time and I must say it felt good to be back at the sewing machine!  Making the burp clothes also reminded me of the first few months with our little love.  What precious memories!

I currently have removed the listing of burp clothes from my etsy store but am considering renewing the listing following this interest from my friend.  Burp clothes are a wonderful gift and definitely an item that new mommas use on a daily basis.  Look for them in my store again soon!  If you ever have a need for a gift or a crafty idea I can assist with, please feel free to contact me and I'd love to make your dream reality!

Here are a few photos documenting the burp clothes I made today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...