Wednesday, August 6, 2014

{What's New? Wednesday} Ecclesiastes 3:11 pillow

Oh, dayspring, how do I love thee!  
On July 30th, dayspring ran a surprise 24hour sale with some great items reduced in price.  I have shopped dayspring previously for unique faith-based gifts and home decor.  There is always a charm to their products and the sale did not disappoint.  I happen to search through the website and stumbled upon this pillow:


 It was love at first sight and I immediately knew I wanted to buy it for our bench seat in our living room a.k.a. music room.  The text on the pillow comes from the Bible: He has made everything beautiful in its time.  Ecclesiastes 3:11


A perfect fit! 

The summary of the pillow on the dayspring website states the following:
This vintage-inspired pillow, along with its powerful message of God's faithfulness, brings sweet, nostalgic charm and timeless inspiration to your home décor.

 Yes, indeed! I must agree!
The pillow continues to be on clearance for $9.99 if you just need to have one too! 
Click here to visit the product information on the dayspring website.
 

love!


My sweet Lilly girl was resting during my pillow photography session.
Gosh, I think she's a beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...