Thursday, August 7, 2014

{Through my camera lens Thursday}







Welcome to my blog post series {Through my camera lens Thursday} where I feature photos I have taken with my personal camera.

Handsome husband brought home these gorgeous flowers from the flower cart he passes on the way to/from work.  Receiving flowers from the flower cart is one of my favorite things about summer.  I love flowers but think the pricing can be ridiculously expensive...until we came across the flower cart.  For the lovely cost of $5 you get an outstanding collection of flowers in a Ball jar vase.  I have been so impressed with the flowers and just love to display them in our home!  Job well done husband, you know me well!

Until next time...
Enjoy the moment. Cherish the memories. Give thanks. {Written by Faye 2014}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...