Friday, August 1, 2014

{Friday Feature} Mojo Monday 356 card sketch

Happy Friday!!

Ah, papercrafting!  I have been spending my "momma time" aka little love's nap time, to create a few cards.  Today I am featuring a card I created specifically for my dear friend, Jade, who happens to adore the color green.  My card layout inspiration came from the blog Mojo Monday which provides a layout challenge each week.


This week's layout sketch #356:
 




Using the sketch provided as inspiration, I created the following thinking of you card:






And just in case the photos above were not enough to fully capture the details of the card, you can view the photos below that were photographed in direct sun therefore they have significant shadows on them. Needless to say, this card has been documented well!







Thank you for reading this post and viewing the photos in it's entirety!  Leave a message and tell me your favorite color and I might just have to make a card for one of my faithful readers!

Until next time...
Enjoy the moment. Cherish the memories. Give thanks. {Written by Faye 2014}







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...