Monday, November 4, 2013

day 4: my thankful heart

Hope you are having a good Monday!
We are still running the emergency heat function at our house today so it is bit cooler than I typically like in our home this morning.  Since we have a heat source, the next available appointment to get our furnace fixed is Wednesday morning...unless of course we want to pay for emergency repair which we do not! Oh the joys! I will not grumble or complain, I just hope that the emergency function does not fail on us!


Today I give thanks to God for:
our fireplace


I am thankful our fireplace is an additional heat source in our home during the last few days while we are experiencing a broken furnace.  I am thankful that it is a gas fireplace so I can benefit from the heat but do not have the added work or cost of needing wood and cleaning up afterwards. I am thankful that I have a mantel to decorate. I am thankful for the visual element it provides for our family room as well as creating a comfortable and cozy atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...