Monday, July 28, 2014

{Monday Motivation} Jeremiah 32:27


The Bible says in this world we will have trouble.  I know I can easily get defeated by situations that Satan uses to discourage me and get me down rather than to choose joy and live with triumph that God has overcome the world.  Reality is, everyone is fighting a battle.  I have family battling to overcome medical conditions, friends battling cancer, friends overwhelmed with parenting, friends fighting for their marriages, family stricken with loss and the list goes on.  But I choose to cling to HOPE and God's truth that NOTHING is too hard for Him!  I know that God is my strength and without Him, it would be hard to get through my own personal trials.  Today I celebrate that with God I can do all things.  Do you believe that nothing is too hard for God?


Until next time...
Enjoy the moment. Cherish the memories. Give thanks. {Written by Faye 2014}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...