Friday, July 18, 2014

{Friday Feature} Thank you card


My friend, Meagan, has a little cookie business and was gracious enough to make and deliver these tasty treats to enjoy with our family over the 4th of July weekend.  Let's be honest, they were so good they only lasted hours, not days in our house!

I wanted to send a quick little thank you note to Meagan to express my appreciation for her kindness.  My card layout inspiration came from the blog Mojo Monday which provides a layout challenge each week.

This week's layout sketch #354:
 

Using the sketch provided, I created the following 4th of July themed thank you card:






I love the final results of this card! The simple shapes were quick to assemble and the baker's twine gives the card added dimension.  I added the word "thanks" using white letter stickers and cut the red and blue stars from scrap cardstock. Quick and cute are always a win for me!

Thanks again to Meagan for using your time and talent to bless us with delicious cookies! 


Until next time...
Enjoy the moment. Cherish the memories. Give thanks. {Written by Faye 2014}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...