Wednesday, July 9, 2014

{a window into my Wednesday}

Hey there blog reading friends!

So, in effort to document projects, seasons, photographs, and the day-to-day struggles, tasks and joys, I have created a new blog series entitled:  a window into my Wednesday just to keep it real and share life's journey with you!

A quick peak into what my day entailed:

My little love was screaming for me at 6am (second time this week).  This is very rare so I can't complain.  I will however chuckle at his interaction with me upon removing him from his crib and bringing him into my bed.  He insisted, "momma no more shut eye, open your eyes and turn on the light! Sleep time all done!"  Thanks for the direction, son.
My heart melted tonight when I asked him why does he wake up and start calling for me?  He responded, "me like you".  {insert momma swoon here}

Due to my darling little love waking earlier than normal, I was not showered.  Yes, I am one of those moms who try to shower and be completely ready for my day before my child is awake and needing me.  I rush through the shower while little love is being entertained with screen time and within minutes from getting out of shower my phone rings to tell me that the service man is "a few minutes away" to come fulfill our maintenance check on our AC unit.
awesome.  Yes I greeted him with crazy hair, no makeup and holding my child who was wearing a sleep shirt and no pants.  once again, we are awesome like that!

The true winning moment of today (all sarcasm aside) is the opportunity to document that EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF CLOTHING EXCEPT THE CLOTHES ON OUR BACK IS CLEANED, FOLDED AND PUT AWAY!  Since I can't remember this ever happening before, we celebrate!!

Hope your Wednesday included a sweet moment with your child, a task completed deserving celebration, and something exciting to anticipate in the days to come!

Until next time...
Enjoy the moment. Cherish the memories. Give thanks. {Written by Faye 2014}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...