Monday, February 11, 2013

a definition of love...


"I love you" 
Are these three words said to you in your home?  Do you tell others that you love them?
Sometimes saying "I love you" can become such a habit we often forget to think about what we are really stating to another individual.  I know that I do not want my words to become casual and repetitive that my husband, children & loved ones are unable to recognize the reason and way that I love them. May we feel challenged to say more than these three little words "I love you" and really explain our love.  The following are two phrases that I look forward to sharing with my husband today:  "I love you because you never give up."
I love your determination to correctly complete a task."   What makes you love someone?
Share your reasoning with those special people today!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Sister. I love you because you have grown into a special woman who is a special and thoughtful wife and mother. I love your ability to be both very silly and very serious!

    And, if I may please offer a bit of correction, the quote from the photo in this post should be attributed to "Joss" Whedon, who is the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and was the main writer of the last season (7) episode that this quote came from:

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0533514/quotes

    The man can write excellent sci-fi as well as excellent romance and relationships, so it is no wonder that even though his shows didn't get huge ratings, they still have incredibly devoted fan bases! And he wrote the new Avengers movie from last summer so now he has a big mainstream hit under his belt!

    Anyway, this is a terrific quote and I hope everyone in your house enjoyed some sweets before you got sick!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...