Wednesday, January 30, 2013

{MWW} KRAFT - Fresh Takes


I am constantly on the look out for new recipes that are quick, easy and of course tasty! Back in October 2012, I was grocery shopping and came across the following item next to the cheese in the diary section:


 KRAFT has created the Fresh Take product used to season and garnish meat for a new amazing taste.  The KRAFT website includes descriptions and recipes using the Fresh Take product.  I purchased the Southwest Three Cheese and explain how I used it to prepare our dinner below.

The product is packaged with two individual pouches with a seal down the middle. The Southwest Three Cheese  included breadcrumbs on one side and shredded cheese on the other.  What I love is the packaging included 3 different recipes to use with this product.  I decided to keep it simple and make the chicken tender strips.  

When you're ready to use the product, you first open the seal and mix the breadcrumbs and cheese together.


I used 3 chicken breasts and cut them to become more like tenders.



The second step was to coat the chicken with the seasoning mixture.  I opted not to coat with egg before dipping into the cheese and breadcrumb mixture.
 

The third step is to bake the meat.  The packaging gives a great detailed chart on the temperature and cook time length appropriate for the recipe chosen.


The KRAFT Fresh Take: Southwest Three Cheese product got very positive reviews from my family.  It definitely seasoned the meat well and gave it quite the kick!  What an easy product to purchase that can transform your meal...with little cost or time! I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future!

To check out the product visit the KRAFT Fresh Take website by clicking here.

All opinions are my own based on my experience after purchasing this KRAFT product.

If you have used KRAFT Fresh Takes, please leave a comment and give me your review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...