Friday, January 18, 2013

{Fun Find Friday} etsy store

Wecome to Fun Find Friday!!
Do you enjoy having your children wear clothing that promotes holidays and special occasions?  I sure do!  I am not always fond of the attire sold in stores, so I began to create special attire for my son and some dear friends and now include some of the items in my store.  I thought today would be the perfect day to feature the Valentine's Day attire sold in my etsy store.

  Each are a fun find that will have your little love looking adorable in the month of love!
 
You are welcome to place a custom order for tie
to be created on any onesie or shirt. 

Valentine's Day Tie Onesie/Shirt
Available in 5 fabric choices.



 
Once again, you are welcome to place a custom order for L-0-V-E applique
to be placed on any onesie or shirt.

Red glitter L-O-V-E onesie  Red glitter L-O-V-E onesie
Click on any of the images or links to be taken directly to my etsy store to place your order or look at other items for sale.  Enjoy and please spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...