Tuesday, June 3, 2014

{Tuesday's 10} thoughts

{Tuesday's 10} post series will include listings of 10. Possibly a top ten list, ten photos, ten ideas, ten thoughts on a topic, etc. I am excited to use this post to share my life and interests and I hope you enjoy reading my collections of 10! 


{Tuesday's 10}
a list of ten random thoughts from today

I am thankful my sister gave me the soundtrack to Disney's Frozen movie.  Listening to it has become a reward for my little love when he demonstrates positive behavior choices.

I miss the community I found at NorthRidge MOPS.
 

We are preparing to plant our first garden. Husband has invested his time and energy into building three raised garden beds. The soil was delivered this past week and last night we purchased items to create a fence to keep wildlife away.  We have definitely poured a lot of money into this new hobby and I hope that our efforts will be rewarded with a fruitful garden!

This month will mark one year of living in our current house.

I think one of our frequent UPS drivers is afraid of our dog or he is lazy.  Somehow our packages are always placed in front of our garage instead of our front door when he makes deliveries to our house.

Today I found a error on a company's website and I called said company to inform them.  Yes, I am that person. 

I need to seriously get reading!  In the last two months I have ordered six books and I have yet to crack the binding on any of them.  Can we say summer bucket list?

Speaking of summer bucket lists, I want to host a party.  Little love and I were browsing the new Oriental Tradings catalog yesterday and we started making party plans. Want to come?!

I am getting old!  If you know me well, you know of Jordan.  Can you believe that Jordan and her sister Kaley graduated 8th grade yesterday?!  That's crazy talk.  What a blessing it was to be their kindergarten teacher!

The last few days little love and I have enjoyed our lunch picnic style on a blanket in the backyard.  It has been wonderful.  Good food, great conversation and quality time.

Well, that's a wrap.  Hope you enjoyed a sneak peek into my life while reading ten random thoughts of today!

Until next time...

Enjoy the moment. Cherish the memories. Give thanks. {Written by Faye 2014}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...