Thursday, February 20, 2014

{give thanks Thursday}


{photo source}

The Bible tells us that in this life we will have trouble.  There is heartache everywhere you turn and quiet honestly it can quickly become overwhelming!  I am so thankful that I know Jesus and can call on him in desperate times but also in times of joy and thankfulness. 
In the midst of life there are blessings every day...find them...create them...treasure them...  I want to be intentional on recording my blessings and ways I am being used by God to bless others.

I am thankful we are able to visit my husband's employment.  This morning during the crazy weather of snow, rain and thunder, my little love and I delivered scotcharoo treats to my husband's office.  Visits to the office are always a win-win situation.  My boy gets to see his daddy, daddy gets to show off his boy, and I get to model kindness by delivering treats to the staff.  We give thanks that husband is employed, we are thankful for the staff that he works with, and we are thankful for the opportunity to let our light shine!

I am also thankful for Hershey Kisses with Almonds, our Radiant community group and that we just booked a vacation!!

What are you thankful for today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...