Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{MOJO Monday} #281

Hello friends!
Happy Tuesday!

We had a very quick trip to our home state this past weekend for me to surprise a friend at her bridal shower as well as have a family birthday party for our little love at my sister's house. I was excited to have a celebration for him with family on his actual birthday. I am going to feature his party in some upcoming posts so stay tuned!  In the meantime, I am trying to adjust to the reality that I have a 2-year-old!

Today I wanted to feature the blog Mojo Monday which sponsors card sketch challenges each week.  Last month I was inspired to participate in the sketch challenge when making a thank you note for some friends who had us to their home to go sledding on their property.

The final product turned out better than I had envision and I think it is one of my favorite cards I've made! 

This is the sketch that inspired my card:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...