Wednesday, January 25, 2012

{MWW} Valentine's Day Marshmallow Pops


I love Valentine's day and all the yummy cuteness that corresponds with the day of love!  I found these scrumptious and adorable marshmallow pops on Pinterest and decided to make my own!  


Interested in making them for you and your loved ones?! 
The process is super easy and explained below.


You will need large marshmallows and lollipop sticks.
I used Jet-Puffed regular large marshmallows.  
{The tutorial I found on Pinterest used strawberry flavored.}
I used reusable lollipop sticks that I received in my cake pop set.  
Wilton sells lollipop sticks or popsicle sticks will work just fine!

You will also need chocolate and candy.
I used Wilton Candy Melts in lavender color as well as Wilton Valentine's Day sprinkles.

Step 1:  Place marshmallows on lollipop sticks.
Step 2: Melt your chocolate and prepare your sprinkles.
{I kept the ones with shaker spouts in their containers but placed loose sprinkles in bowls.}


Step 3: Dip your marshmallows in the chocolate.

You can cover the marshmallow 1/2 way...

...or completely cover it.

Step 4: Dip and twirl your chocolate covered marshmallow in the sprinkles.

Isn't it cute?!

Step 5: Place the pops in an upright position for the chocolate to set.

Step 6: Decide what to do with them!
Will you share with your family?  Package and give them away?
Maybe you will prepare them individually...

...or place a few of them together and package them for your loved ones.

There are so many options-whatever you decide may you enjoy creating your cute and scrumptious marshmallows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...