Tuesday, October 21, 2014

{Tuesday's Treasures} first vendor booth

I have a passion to create and decorate.
I love using my God-given talents to bless someone with one of my creations.  

For the past year, my niece Adalynn has been the primary recipient of my work.  From the moment we received the news she was a girl, all I could think was ribbon, bows, lace and frills!  I ventured into creating bows and headbands and found a new passion for my creativity. 

Saturday I took a leap of faith and decided to participate as a vendor at a mom2mom sale.  In the past, the majority of my work has been gifted to family and friends as well as a few sales on etsy.com.  Presenting my work at the sale provided an opportunity to display my creations for sale and network to possible clients for the future.  I am so thankful that I listened to God's prompting to have a table at the sale.  I know that this is just the beginning of something great and I am thankful for the opportunity to use my talents and create.  


 Below are photos documenting my booth display.  Enjoy! 
If you see any items you are interested in, "like" Forever Fancy By Faye on Facebook and send me a private message or comment below.
In the near future, I will be showcasing some of my creations here on the blog so please check back soon!

Thank you for your continued support!









Until next time...
Enjoy the moment. Cherish the memories. Give thanks.
{Written by Faye 2014}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...