Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dancing With The Docs

The love of my life participated as a dancer in the "Dancing with the Docs" benefit  last evening for the Allegan Wings of Hope Hospice. Matt and his dance instructor, Gerah did an amazing job performing Salsa Fusion


Matt and Gerah were awarded a perfect score 30/30 resulting in the Judge's Award as well as raising the most monetary votes resulting in the presentation of the People's Choice Award. It was the first time in event history a performer won both awards. I could not be more proud!  Matt was hot, Hot, HOT last night!  I am not sure I will ever be able to shimmy, shake, moonwalk or twerk as good as my man!!  Enjoy this abbreviated video of their performance last night!!

Until next time...
Enjoy the moment. Cherish the memories. Give thanks.
{Written by Faye 2014}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...