Friday, December 21, 2012

oh my!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I love that we received snow! From my understanding, the Midwest winter storm did not deliver like expected and that is just fine with me.  We received enough snow that I had to brush off my car but the sidewalks are just wet. The storm gets my blessings - beautiful but minimal accumulation that did not influence travel.


 I was able to capture my son's excitement on video when he witnessed the snow falling this morning; it made my heart so happy!  I'm not a huge cold weather fan (can you tell?!) but I would like just one snow fall accumulation that provides enough snow to take my boy sledding and experience his excitement...and then it doesn't need to snow again until next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...